Monday, March 26, 2012

Birthday Weekend Recap

After a full five days of birthday celebrations, I am worn out.  It was an incredible time, and I feel very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.  After the family dinner last Tuesday, my boyfriend and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Rue de Jean on Thursday night.  Friday, my parents came into town, and we had a delicious late lunch at Husk.  It wasn't until after devouring my HUSK Cheeseburger and two glasses of French Chardonnay that I realized I forgot to take pictures.  For those of you who haven't been, here is a picture of the Husk dining room.


On Saturday, a day of sailing was planned (thanks to the boyfriend for organizng).  Despite a mid-day monsoon, it was a fabulous boat party! 


Love the drink stirrers/labels my friend made for me!  She even put a little 30 in the top of the anchor.  Great idea for a boat party!


The navy and white fabric is Trina Turk's indoor/outdoor "Santorini Print" in Marine for Schumacher.


The friend who made the anchor tags is an interior designer as well, and I love how she used this fabric as a table cloth.  Perfect for a sailboat!



Thanks to everyone who made turning 30 so special! 
Now, back to normal life and normal posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment