Thursday, March 29, 2012

Need An Escape?

It has been quite the stressful week.  I will spare you the details, but I'll give you the gist of it - house on the market, renters in the house moving out, need new renters cause house won't sell, all the while trying to move into our new house this month.  Sheesh!  So when I stumbled upon the Capo La Gala hotel this morning, it couldn't have happened at a better time.  Hello vacation!  I think if anyone needed to escape this would be the place to do it.  The Capo La Gala is located on the Amalfi Coast in the small village of Vico Equense, Italy.  Take a look and get ready to be transported!















The pictures alone are relaxing.  What an amazing hotel!  I am so drawn to all the blues and the relaxed coastal decor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment