Thursday, June 21, 2012

BEST OF: White Coffee Tables

In the past week, I have had two different clients request a white coffee table for their space.  I found this interesting because I've never had a client mention wanting one in the past.  I personally could never have one because the OCD cleaner in me would constantly be wiping it down.  I feel like anything would show on it, and that would drive me crazy!  However, that doesn't mean I don't think they are super chic, because they are, and I am excited about the opportunity to put one in a space.  So while I was on my search for a few options for my two clients, I thought I would report back on the best ones out there and what kind of space they look best in.  

Here are my top looks and picks (at every price point):

Worlds Away Changright White Coffee Table
Contact Vivere for best pricing



West Elm Parsons Coffee Table $299


Hotel La Banane, St. Barthelemy

Ikea Enholmen Outdoor Table $59.99

Worlds Away Camilla Ice Glass Rectangular Coffee Table
Contact Vivere for best pricing


JH Interior Design
Ikea Lack Coffee Table $39.99
Can't beat that price!!!!

Fasano Bar & Lounge, Rio de Janerio Brazil


Bungalow 5 Jacqui Lacquer Coffee Table $715


Lonny Mag (pictured is Bungalow 5 Jacqui table)


So what do you think?  Are you a fan of the white coffee table?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are all so gorgeous. I've always thought it would be cool to do something like this, but I feel the same way you do. I'd be afraid they'd be ruined. If I were to do any kind of white furniture or carpeting, it would be done in a kid and pet free room, no food and drink allowed and no shoes would be worn. I think that room would just be for show, lol.

    I absolutely love the table from JH Interior, that is stunning!

    My name is Sarah, I am a new follower and this blog rocks!

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete