Thursday, June 21, 2012

BEST OF: White Coffee Tables

In the past week, I have had two different clients request a white coffee table for their space.  I found this interesting because I've never had a client mention wanting one in the past.  I personally could never have one because the OCD cleaner in me would constantly be wiping it down.  I feel like anything would show on it, and that would drive me crazy!  However, that doesn't mean I don't think they are super chic, because they are, and I am excited about the opportunity to put one in a space.  So while I was on my search for a few options for my two clients, I thought I would report back on the best ones out there and what kind of space they look best in.  

Here are my top looks and picks (at every price point):

Worlds Away Changright White Coffee Table
Contact Vivere for best pricing



West Elm Parsons Coffee Table $299


Hotel La Banane, St. Barthelemy

Ikea Enholmen Outdoor Table $59.99

Worlds Away Camilla Ice Glass Rectangular Coffee Table
Contact Vivere for best pricing


JH Interior Design
Ikea Lack Coffee Table $39.99
Can't beat that price!!!!

Fasano Bar & Lounge, Rio de Janerio Brazil


Bungalow 5 Jacqui Lacquer Coffee Table $715


Lonny Mag (pictured is Bungalow 5 Jacqui table)


So what do you think?  Are you a fan of the white coffee table?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are all so gorgeous. I've always thought it would be cool to do something like this, but I feel the same way you do. I'd be afraid they'd be ruined. If I were to do any kind of white furniture or carpeting, it would be done in a kid and pet free room, no food and drink allowed and no shoes would be worn. I think that room would just be for show, lol.

    I absolutely love the table from JH Interior, that is stunning!

    My name is Sarah, I am a new follower and this blog rocks!

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed with your blog ,such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here. Your post is very informative. Thanks for sharing and keep it up like this. You can know more please visit at Coffee Tables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your search for the best white coffee tables! As an interior design enthusiast, I completely agree that a white coffee table can add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any space. I appreciate that you took the time to consider the practicality of a white coffee table, as it can be a challenge to keep it clean and free of stains.

    One option that I think would be a great addition to your list is a mosaic side table. This type of table can add a unique touch to any room and can come in a variety of colors and styles. The mosaic pattern can also help hide any minor imperfections or stains, making it a more forgiving option for those who want a white coffee table but are hesitant because of the maintenance.

    In terms of what type of space a mosaic side table would look best in, I think it would work well in a room with other eclectic pieces or as a statement piece in a more minimalist space. The intricate design of the table can add visual interest and texture to any room, making it a versatile option.

    Overall, I appreciate your dedication to finding the best white coffee tables for your clients and your willingness to share your findings with others in the design community. The addition of a mosaic side table to your list is definitely worth considering!

    ReplyDelete