Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What's Hot in Atlanta

I just returned from a quick trip to Atlanta.  It was a busy two days and two nights.  Had dinner with friends both nights, visited a client's new home and spent the entire day on Monday at ADAC.  If you aren't familiar with ADAC, this is the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center and it is a designer's playground filled with fabrics, furniture, lighting, carpet and tile.  There are 5 floors of one gorgeous showroom after another, and for those designer's like me that don't get to Atlanta often, you have to cover a lot of ground while there to get to see everything you need.  I spent all day Monday showroom hopping, trying to take it all in and select fabrics, lighting and furniture that I thought would work for my clients.  You can't take pictures everywhere, but I tried to document as many of my favorite items for future reference.  So here you have it, this is my list in pictures of my favorite pieces and what's hot in Atlanta right now. 




Gorgeous indoor/outdoor fabrics!












No comments:

Post a Comment