Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LAVISH LEATHERS: How would you use them?

Today has been one of those days. This morning, the air conditioner broke, as did my new camera, and there was too much to do at work.  Fast forward to mid-day when I received a package from one of my leather vendors.  Now, I don't know if many of you would consider leather samples from your UPS man a stress reliever, but I immediately forgot about this morning's chaos and began imagining where I could use the different patterns and colors.  I am loving these leathers! 

Which are your favorites?  How would you use them?  How amazing would it be to make a tray for your bar or ottoman out of one of these!

Croc Patent Leather in fresh pastels

Snake and Croc Patent Leathers in jewel tones

Unique hides in various earth tones


(Due to the untimely breaking of my camera, I apologize if these images aren't top quality.  I'm embarassed to reveal the age of the camera I used to take these pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment