Thursday, January 19, 2012

BEST OF: Gray Paint

A reader contacted me after my post on the colors for 2012 asking for some suggestions on a good gray wall color.  Feeling overwhelmed by all the grays available, and rightfully so (there are so many), she has not been able to pick one out. 
I thought this was a great question, so I have put together some of my favorites for you.  I was pleasantly surprised to find installation images of all but one color.  

Benjamin Moore's River Reflections


Benjamin Moore's Titanium OC-49


Sherwin Williams' Analytical Gray (very warm)


Sherwin Williams' Tinsmith


Sherwin Williams' Thunder Gray



Sherwin Williams' Pussywillow


Sherwin Williams' Collonade Gray


Farrow & Ball's Charleston Gray


Farrow & Ball's Pavilion Gray


Hopefully, this little list of mine is helpful for those of you who are in the market for a good gray as well. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment