Monday, January 16, 2012

Color Everywhere!

How was everyone's weekend?  Mine flew by.  So much going on right now! 

My parents made a last minute trip to Charleston yesterday, so I took a nice break from working and met them for brunch, then did a little impromptu shopping.  In my last post, I wrote about Tangerine Tango being Pantone's color of the year, and geez, that color is everywhere in the stores!
 
One shop of note that had some beautiful things, and was also having a nice sale, was Yves Delorme.  I have a weakness for anything from Paris, but even if they weren't French, these linens would still be hard to resist.  If you aren't familiar, Yves Delorme is a luxury linen company based in Paris.  Fact of the day: The company originated in Lille, France in 1845, and is one of the longest continually operating textile manufacturers in Europe. 

Yesterday, the small store was filled with wonderful bath linens in a rainbow of bright color choices.  I couldn't resist, so I bought myself a Fuchsia hand towel for my bathroom.  It's an unexpected splash of color in my bathroom for sure, and I love it! 






Fabulously soft bath mats in lots of colors!





Both of these blankets below were in the store and felt amazingly soft!




These whimsical pillows were scattered around the shop and are so fun!  Don't you just love them?



There's that Tangerine Tango again.




Very excited about my Fuchsia hand towel!  I may just have to break down and buy the whole set of towels in that color.  Which color would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment