Monday, April 2, 2012

How Does Your Garden Grow?

In preparation for the move to the new house, I'm working on a design for our new back yard.  It's not a huge area, so I'm wanting to do a courtyard or garden with a tall privacy fence.  Right now, it's just an open green space, so the options are endless.  Below are some of the ideas I'm loving.  It's a toss up on the style though.  I've always loved the idea of a secret garden with lush manicured greenery everywhere, but the clean lines of an urban landscape are so cosmopolitan chic. 

















Which look would you go for? Urban courtyard or classic garden?
It's the perfect time of year to enjoy your yard, and I'm looking forward to completing this project so I can enjoy mine.  Before and After pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment