Tuesday, April 17, 2012

LINE I LOVE: Lulu DK Child

How is everyone doing?  Apologies for the week-long lapse in posts, but it's been super hectic preparing for our move and the wedding that I have been planning.  Both are happening in the next two weeks!  I even had to forgo an invitation to the Heritage last Friday because I was just too busy.  I hate missing events like that, especially when the weather is perfect.  The boyfriend went though and I'm certain he had enough fun and drinks for the both of us.  Next year!  I spent the weekend making window treatments for the new house and we began redoing an old dresser.  Pictures of both to come once finished and installed.  I owe you all quite a bit of pictures, but once in the new house, I will share all. 
I did take about an hour this weekend to peruse my May issue of Elle Decor.  There was a feature on the fabric designer Lulu deKwiatkowski, who has a fabric line Lulu DK Fabrics if you aren't familiar.  She has teamed up with Schumacher to create the line Lulu DK Child, and it is delightful!  Some of these could be used anywhere, not just in a children's setting.  All in all, it is wonderful collection of fabrics, and I would love an offer to do a children's room so I could use some of these. 













All pictures courtesy of F. Schumacher & Co.

What do you think?  Wouldn't you agree that some of these fabrics could work outside of a children's room? I like that she designed it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment