Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Morning Escape

I have a long and crazy week ahead of me, going well into this weekend that ends with my 8 hour drafting exam on Saturday.  Go figure that this morning I've already had two catastrophies with past projects, both where the client would have liked the problem solved yesterday.  Is it bad that I want a Bloody Mary at 10:00 on a Monday morning?  It's days and weeks like these that make having a quiet, calm and relaxing place to retreat so important.  I can't think of a better way to start this crazy week than by sharing some spaces that are just begging you to come relax and take a load off.  I think it's important we all have a spot where we can get away, and come Saturday night I will be hiding there, or maybe I'll be out enjoying some cocktails first!    

Steven Gambrel









No comments:

Post a Comment