Friday, September 2, 2011

Time for College Football!

Football season is finally here!  I love this time of year!  Fall weather is around the corner and my team, the South Carolina Gamecocks, will be playing for another SEC championship opportunity.  Unfortunately, I won't be making the trip to Charlotte for the first game of the season, as I will be studying.  I used to never miss a game or tailgating opportunity.  How is it that the older I get, the harder it is to make it to all the games? 

In honor of college football and the Gamecocks, I thought I would share some images of the Williams Brice Stadium suites' renovation that I completed last year.  Here is a before and after sneak peek of the suites on the West side of the Stadium.  Note: the footprint of each suite could not change, so the new design had to fit within the existing space, without any demolition of walls or expansion. 
 

BEFORE




AFTER





BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE 

AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER


 
Let's go Gamecocks!
If you aren't a Gamecock fan, hope your team has a good start to the season as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment