Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Morning Mix: Favorite Products Edition

I thought I would switch things up a little this morning and share with you a few of my favorite products as of late. 

First up, is the new Ikat Collection designed by Sara Baldwin for New Ravenna Tile.  It's great to see a new design with the glass mosaic tiles, and for those like me who like to use American-made products, it's made in Virginia!  I need to find a project to use this on sometime soon or I might have to order some for myself.  Any takers?



This one is a splurge, but it's so timeless and beautiful.  Solid marble and available in two colors, this is the For Town collection kitchen sink designed by Michael S Smith available through Kallista. http://www.kallista.com/

As most of you know, I love a gold accent.  This writing desk is one of my all time favorite pieces of furniture.


Seeing how Target debuts their Missoni line tomorrow, how could I not mention something on this list from the collection?  This line seems to be a little more broad than some of their other designer collaborations in the past.  These trays really caught my eye, so I'm hoping they live up to their online appeal when I see them in person tomorrow.





Everyone needs a unique accent piece somewhere in their home.  This Mother of Pearl inlay chest is a perfect example of that for me.  I have a weakness for intricate inlay, making this always a favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment