Friday, October 7, 2011

FAVORITE FIND (and a little sparkle)

If you read my blog regularly, you might remember the post I wrote on Greyhounds.  If you missed that one, just know that what I'm getting ready to share relates back to that post.

I was doing some accessory shopping for a client this week, and low and behold, I came across a Greyhound statue similar to the ones featured in my blog post.  Like I said, I rarely find anything tastefully related to a Greyhound (except the Jonathan Adler bookends), so imagine my excitement when I found this chic, white statue.  Seriously, this is one of my favorite finds EVER, and definitely my favorite find this year! 
So, without further ado, here is he is!  Did I mention how excited I am about this?  Love him!


I'm still trying to find the perfect place for him.  As for Meeka, she hasn't even noticed the chic new addition.  I attempted to get her to pose with him, and she wanted nothing to do with it.


On a completely different note, I was shopping for tile this week for an upcoming project.  While there, I noticed some beautiful new mosaics they had just received, all irridescent.  They were just asking to be photgraphed!  Irridescent tile might seem a little flashy, but these were all stunning and would be amazing as accents.  Check them out and let me know what you think.  Would you use these or are they too much? 

This Onyx with the metallic liner is AMAZING!  I would use this in a heart beat!

Gorgeous Mother of Pearl!

I'm not sold on the combo of these two together, but I do like both on their own.

I'm actually using this one below for a backsplash, but in black.

Love this pale pink!



No comments:

Post a Comment