Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Morning Mix: ORANGE

It was a beautiful weekend!  I love this weather and this time of year.  It was so nice yesterday that I decided to ditch running errands and spend my Sunday afternoon here (see picture below)!  Thanks to my trusty iPad, I grabbed a chair by the pool and did some work while getting some sun.  It was wonderful! 

Not only do I love the weather this time of year, but I also love Orange.  Not because of Halloween, but because it is such a beautifully warm Fall color.  I usually love an orange accent, but it lately seems to be the color I'm constantly gravitating towards. 


I've seen this orange door and foyer picture below quite a bit, and I love it every time I see it.  Such a fabulous front door!  (Although I typically love a black stair handrail, I might have done another color for this one.)


Love the hint of orange in the carpet below!


This is Jeffers Design Group office below.  What an amazing space to work in!

Have you picked out a your pumpkin yet?  I love these pumpkin design ideas!  Some of these seem so easy and could be a fun weekend project! 
GoodHousekeeping
cupcakes and cashmere


I hope everyone had a nice weekend!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment