Friday, August 12, 2011

SNEAK PEEK: Tempting Tile

Yesterday, I made a quick trip to one of my favorite showrooms, Palmetto Tile, to pick up options for a client's backsplash.  I do a good amount of work with them, so every now and then, I get what I consider special treatment.  Like yesterday, they had just received a massive shipment from Artistic Tile, so they let me go to the warehouse for a sneak peek.  I walked back and was blown away by these new pieces!  So excited, they were nice enough to let me get some shots of my favorites.  Doesn't take much to make me happy!  Seriously though, aren't these pieces incredible?  These are just a select few too.  They had pallet after pallet of new tile.  This is truly tempting tile!   


Take a look at this spectacular piece below!  It is two colors of glass tile water jet cut into this pattern.  Gorgeous!





What do you think of these?  I'm curious what tile trends people are liking now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment