Monday, November 14, 2011

DREAM HOME

One of my favorite things to do in Charleston when we have nice weather is take the dog for a walk and admire the houses I love, using ideas from them to come up with my ideal home.  I've never actually documented the particular details of the homes I love the most, mainly because I don't want to look like a creepy tourist invading someone's privacy by sticking my head through their gate or peering in a window.  It blows my mind how intrusive the tourists can be!  However, I thought it would be fun to do a post of just images sharing the exterior of my dream home, so I politely broke my rule.  Meeka and I took some walks and came up with a good spread of what would make this fabulous dream home!











Don't forget the dog and the view that are musts in the dream home!




All photos courtesy of Vivere

No comments:

Post a Comment