Monday, November 21, 2011

THIS PAST WEEKEND: Football, Family, Friends and a Wedding

As promised, I'm featuring our tailgate spread from the South Carolina/Citadel game this weekend.  The trip to Columbia was for a wedding, but I couldn't pass up a home Football game, especially since I haven't been to one all season.  Some good friends were coming in town for the wedding as well, so we decided to go big and do the Football game too.  Long day, but we had the best time! 

Here's the spread.  Lots of delicious food, champagne, mimosas, bloodies and beer!  The fabric table runner is the fabric I used on the barstools in the private Stadium Suites.  I saved some sample cuttings for me ;-)


Great times with friends and family!

Also, I had to slip this picture below in.  One of our tailgating "neighbors" has just launched a line of spirits that you can get Gamecock-themed (or Clemson-themed, booooo).  This would make a perfect stocking stuffer or great hostess gift.  Honestly, it's some of the best tasting vodka I've had.  It was so smooth, which is evidently because of a process where all the free radicals that cause the dreaded hangover are removed.  I was told that Morganelli's in Columbia, SC and the liquor store in Town Centre in Mt. Pleasant, SC carries it.  Such a great idea!  teamspiritscorp.com


After the game, we rushed back to my parent's house to quickly change for the wedding.  Since I neglected to take any pictures of us at the wedding in Chapel Hill, I had to get one of us this time.  Notice the pendant light behind us.  I helped my mom select this to replace their traditional shiny brass chandelier.  The brass chandelier had a good run, but it was time for a little update.  It's amazing how this pendant has beautifully transformed the dining room!


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment