Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FESTIVE FIREPLACES

Today marks the first time I've felt cold enough to want to cozy up to a fire, and tomorrow just happens to be December 1st, so what better to feature today than festive fireplaces?  I love decorating for the holidays, and I've always loved the mantel more than the tree.  Natural is the way to go!  Magnolia leaves, Boxwood, fruit, pine cones, Rosemary, cinnamon sticks, anything fresh - it all makes for a beautiful mantel. 








Traditional Home




Have you done your holiday decorating yet?  I did mine this past Sunday.  I like to have mine done so I can enjoy it the whole month of December.  What do you like to use to decorate your mantel?

1 comment:

  1. My heat is on and it's officially cold. I only wish I had a fireplace and mantle to decorate!

    ReplyDelete