Monday, November 28, 2011

FABULOUS FIND: Studio 123 in Raleigh

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed some time off!  I had a nice Holiday in Raleigh, NC with the Boyfriend and his family.  After a delicious Thanksgiving dinner and lots of cocktails Thursday evening, I was given the grand tour on Friday. I hadn't spent much time (actually none really) in Raleigh, so I did some major exploring. I found this great interiors shop, Studio 123, that sells both refinished and new furnishings. Studio 123 is in Seaboard Station, an old train station turned into retail, and it is now on my list of favorite shops! Can you tell from the pictures below that I was loving all their pink upholstered pieces?  






Exploring the neighborhoods to scout out favorite houses was also part of my Friday agenda.  I love an eye-catching front door, and I saw quite a few, but there was one in particular that we had to do a second drive-by for.  Check out this fabulous chevron door below!  The house was undergoing a total renovation, but the door appeared to be original to the house, making it that much more chic!


No comments:

Post a Comment